Seriously!? Why do their partners and the companies themselves all have these $2,000 to $5,000 week long training course? Get certified in using our software after spending 10’s if not 100’s of thousands of dollars on the software. If your software is so good, can’t we just download and use it right away without a ton of time invested in trying to figure it out?
Software should be easy to use, not hard. Give Atlas Insights a try and find out what easy should be.
Utilizing Atlas Insights for Apple iPhone, Apple MAC, Google Android and Microsoft devices, you’ll be up-to-date on the most important economic metrics followed by industry leaders, government officials and traders across the global. You won’t find this in ANY other app in the marketplace but Atlas. Best of all? It is FREE to use and view all these public metrics too.
Below is a list of public metrics that I have loaded and am loading more and more as the days and weeks go on.
- Advance Monthly Retail Inventory
- Advance Monthly Wholesale Inventories
- Agriculture Price Index
- Architecture Billings Index
- Baltic Dry Index
- Case-Shiller Home Price Index
- Cass Freight Index
- CEO Economic Survey
- Chemical Activity Barometer
- Conference Board Coincident Economic Index
- Conference Board Lagging Economic Index
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index
- Construction Spending
- Consumer debt service ratio
- Consumer Price Index
- Consumer Spending
- Corporate Profits
- Debt service ratio
- Durable Goods
- Employment Trends Index
- Existing Home Sales
- Farm Animals and products
- Farm Assets
- Farm Crops stored
- Farm Real Estate
- Fear & Greed Index
- GDP – Gross Domestic Product
- Home Builder Sentiment
- Homeownership Rates
- Industrial Production and Capacity
- Manufacturers’ Shipments, Inventories
- Manufacturing and Trade Inventories
- Manufacturing Wholesale Trade
- Monthly Wholesale Trade
- Mortgage Applications
- Mortgage Delinquencies Rate
- New Housing Under Construction
- New Housing Units Completed
- New Housing Units Started
- New Residential Sales
- Pending Home Sales
- Personal Consumption Expenditures
- Quarterly Services Survey
- Rental Vacancy Rates
- Retail Trade
- Sales for Retail and Food Services
- Trade in Goods and Services Deficit
- U.S. International Trade in Goods
If you are offering a vertical solution or service to your customers, it is probably important to provide access to KPI or Metrics through your solution. If you haven’t solved for getting that data to your customers yet, I have a partnership opportunity for you. As an Atlas Insights partner, you’ll have our app for FREE for your customers to get their metrics that matter most from you. Let’s say you have 5 or 10 metrics you need to push out to a customer, it’s FREE. Got 25 customers? FREE. You’ll immediately provide huge value to your customer from your solution through ours for just time that it takes to instrument your metrics.
Atlas Insights, which is available for iPhone, iPad, MAC, Android, Windows and Web, is a mobile-1st solution that allows your customers to see the metrics, wherever or whenever they want. You control who and what metrics they see. Atlas Insights can connect to your cloud database, refresh on an automated schedule and deliver it to your customer with zero effort. You just need someone on your end to write the queries, define the metrics and add the customers to see that data which is super easy to do.
Let me know if you’re interested and I would be happy to discuss it further.
Ever since I launched Atlas Insights, I’ve been asked “why are you doing this again?” A little history. In the 2008, I created a mobile business intelligence product that was first available on Windows CE and Blackberry and then moved it to iPhone and Android. We sold our product to some great companies and enjoy our limited success until that business was acquired by a major software company.
After leaving that company, I decided to dabble in doing data visualizations in VR/AR which was pretty amazing, but basically there is no one out there buying VR software, so I parked that IP for now. When I was doing some training being a developer again, I decided to test some decisions we made in my past mobilebi software whether they were right or wrong. I found some interesting answers going through that process. Then I wanted to rethink how software companies SHOULD be developed and sold over the next 5 years.
Atlas Insights is a completely different company/app from what I’ve created in the past.
- I decided to re-think how a software business should be built and run for the next 5 to 10 years. Basically, I threw out all the ways we have learned in our business and MBA classes and started-a-new.
- I wanted to build the solution in 6 months instead of 2 years.
- I wanted to build the app myself. I did hire a part-time person to help me with the web services api, but this app was basically all designed and developed by me.
- This app is available for iOS, Android, Windows, Web and OSX so that all platforms are covered. So, no matter what experience you are looking for, we have it covered on your favorite device.
- I wanted to mix your private business data with public metrics sources too. Public metrics have an effect on your business and it is important to have those metrics available wherever you are.
- At-Scale. The power of the cloud allows me to be global with very little effort.
- I wanted it to sell itself. With the power of social media and your network, you should be able to generate a good customer base.
- Love those customers closely. I listen and help as much as I can because those customers are the BEST sales people.
- Manage the costs so low that a mobile business intelligence product costs dollars a month and not thousands.
- I wanted to do it better based on my decisions in the past.
Can you really build a large business just yourself? That is basically what I am doing today. No, I didn’t have to raise millions of dollars. No, I didn’t have to hire 20 developers. No, I didn’t have to hire a fleet of sales people. No, I don’t have a team of marketing professionals. No, I didn’t have to spend thousands and thousands on hardware and software to get going.
I did this!
Visit http://AtlasBI.com and see the results yourself.
Sure, connecting to your database to retrieve data is nothing new and Atlas Insights does it easiler than anyone else. In our next version of Atlas, if you are using our Windows, MAC or Web clients, you’ll notice the ability to create data connections to your SQL databases and feed your metrics automatically. Just enter your connection information and proceed to the next screen.
Now enter your query, you might need the assistance of someone that does this for a living. We’ll match the column of data to what Atlas needs to create a metric. Save your query and Atlas will do the rest. We’ll automatically refresh your data so your metrics are always up-to-date. Now your employees will ALWAYS have the latest data when they need to make decisions that matter most.
Download Atlas for your favorite Windows, MAC or Mobile Device. It is FREE to try and use. Enjoy!
Version 1.7 now available!
I just put out a an update for Apple iOS (iPhone/iPad), Apple OSX (MAC), Google Android, Microsoft Windows and Web. This update includes a few bug fixes along with several UI/UX enhancements.
If you haven’t already downloaded, visit https://atlasbi.com/#downloads