Have you ever wanted to track the organizations, the horse shows and your results at those shows? NOW YOU CAN! This was one of the most requested features I have received and I’m really happy to provide it in the app. Wow, just think of all those ribbons on your wall or in your drawers. Now you can easily track your progress and see your success over time! Enjoy!
If you are an Organization that puts on lots of horse shows, please contact me at equestrianapp.com and I can help get you started adding all your shows to our app for your customers to track and use.
Below are the steps in using the Award tracker quickly.
- From the Mini App menu, you will see the new Awards icon. Just tap it.
2. You’ll see this screen without awards when you first start. Tap the ORGS button to search for or add an Organization that hosts the show.
3. You can search for an Organization using the search box and if you don’t see it, you can tap the Plus + icon in the upper right to add one. You’ll need to FOLLOW an organization you wish to track a show and award against.
Below is an example of the Organizations that I follow and show at.
4. Tap the see shows button or close the screen and tap the SHOWS button. You can search for an Show using the search box and if you don’t see it, you can tap the Plus + icon in the upper right to add one. You’ll need to FOLLOW a Show you wish to track an award against.
Below is an example of the Shows that I follow and have attended or am going to attend.
5. And now finally awards, you can tap the Plus + icon in the upper right to add one. In here you can add all the classes you will be competing in. Then after you compete, you can tap the award and quickly update the placing and other specific class information.
Below is an example of the Awards that I have received