When I created Atlas Insights, I really decided it was important to rethink how businesses engage their employees in the use of important business metrics. But it was more than that. It was also how software should be designed, developed and sold. That is why Atlas Insights is so different from any software vendor claiming to have a mobile business intelligence solution.
- We don’t have hundreds of employees building the software, we didn’t need that.
- We don’t have huge marketing departments to get the word out, our customers do that.
- We don’t have hundreds of sales people calling on every account pressuring you to purchase, we don’t believe in that.
- We don’t have large investors that keep driving us for hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue, we live within our means.
- While our competitors are not sustainable on hundreds of thousands users, our business is sustainable on a just a few thousand customers.
I built Atlas Insights to be a better solution than any of the big public or privately VC funded software companies. On a per user basis, we are pennies a day while they are hundreds or thousands of dollars a day.
While they sell their software based on you finding a gold nugget in the mountains some day, Atlas Insights helps all of your employees get focused on what’s important to your business today, which is an investment that returns value every minute of every day.