I saw a post that Starbucks stopped making a Christmas cup because they didn’t want to offend anyone. So the cup is just RED now. Boring… Anyway, people take to social to either voice they are happy, mad or don’t really care. Here are the analytics.
- 9,796 Tweets harvested and analyzed
- 9,228 unique tweeters, that is a high number with very little retweets
- 18% are happy with the new RED cup
- 21% don’t like just the RED cup
- 61% are neutral, just give me $6.50 peppermint mocha
I used www.PlusOneSocial.com to harvest the tweets and Microsoft Excel to create the sentiment.