“Since its start 10 years ago, LinkedIn has become the place for people to network and in recent years, has started pooling the data, and becoming one of the early adopters of open-source data technologies. It has one of the most-recognized teams of data scientists who have learned to shape the data to create what CEO Jeff Weiner calls a global economic graph. It’s through the understanding of its users’ interactions that LinkedIn is establishing a platform that could put it in a position to emerge as an enterprise services provider and a player in the CRM market.”
– Alex Williams, Techcrunch
Extended Results has built the ultimate Analytics Tool Set including the newly released LinkedIn Analytics for Microsoft Excel. We’re excited to announce this is available to you as a FREE download! Since almost everyone already has a copy of Excel 2010 or 2013, we knew Excel was the best place for you to discover and analyze LinkedIn insights.
Along with the newest release of Excel 2013, we updated our LinkedIn Analytics for Excel with a new interface and functionality only found by using Excel 2013. And what did we discover?
- Multithreaded for faster data/content loading and processing.
- Enhanced Excel COM Add-in for improved reliability.
- Integrated Office 2013 ribbon interface for simplicity and ease of use.
- Several features for in-application development allow for better control with integration with Web services like LinkedIn REST API and pulling all kinds of data content.
- Better UI control so we can apply new styling that drives better insight.
- Application dialog showing live visual progress of data/content being pulled.
Using LinkedIn Analytics for Excel you can now discover trends and insights through the LinkedIn social media channel. Enter your search terms and Excel does all of the work for you. If you are looking for more flexibility within this tool please contact us – we’re happy to show you other data solutions you probably already have and don’t even know it. Download LinkedIn Analytics for Excel Today!