Have you ever researched how much time is being lost looking for data and reports within your company or group? How much time is lost by an analyst looking for information? How many emails have to be sent asking for information? How many phone calls are made wondering where to look for the latest sales information? Ever get emails or calls from the bosses asking for the latest report or metric? The same questions are asked over and over again!
Think about it!
- How much time do you spend searching through your MY DOCUMENTS to find a spreadsheet or report?
- How much time do you spend searching through the company file share of spreadsheets that everyone is using?
- How much time do you spend searching through all the SharePoint sub sites and document libraries looking for reports?
- How much time do you spend searching through your emails trying to find the ones with attachments?
- Once you find those emails, then you notice you have 3 emails with the same attachment, which is the latest?
30 minutes a day? 60 minutes a day? More!?
Salary: $50,000, Time Lost: 60 minutes a day = $6,312 lost a year in salary! WOW!
Do any of the current business intelligence companies provide solutions to these questions?