I’m going to be traveling to 5 cities (New York, Kansas City, Dallas, Denver and Chicago) with the Microsoft Communications Sector group that focuses on Telecommunications and Media and Entertainment companies. I will be doing sessions on Personalized Business Intelligence on the Microsoft platform of products (PushBI, Extended Excel, Extended Outlook and SilverLight BI).
If you are a Telecommunications or Media and Entertainment employee and wish to attend one of these events, please let me know so I can get an invite out to you. Sorry, this is not for consulting companies, but actual industry companies.
The events will be covering the following:
- Highlight Microsoft Business Intelligence and Analytics Vision and Strategy,
- Discuss how to effectively leverage your existing Business Intelligence investments, and
- Provide overviews and demos of our Partnersâ€™ Collaborative Business Intelligence solutions.
- Identify and analyze customer accounts by profitability,
- Create awareness of your most profitable customers through Business Intelligence dashboards,
- Increase marketing efficiencies by identifying customer segments and expected buying behavior,
- Quickly and effectively manage strategy with real time updates on through mobile phone, email and other familiar communication devices and tools,
- Identify new revenue opportunities through share revenue analytics, and
- Reduce IT management costs through and integrated, scalable infrastructure that provides quality data to applications, processes and people.
Please contact us at http://www.ExtendedResults.com/Contactus.asp for more information on locations and times. It should be a great event!