So if you publish a dashboard to MOSS (SharePoint Portal) and you have click events to charts on KPIs, you might notice a bug when you click on the kpi no charts show. A quick fix is being worked on, but you might need a work around to get your dashboards working correctly. So do the following and it should clear it up.
1. Open dashboard designer and pulled down the Patrick Test dashboard into a workspace.
2. View the scorecard you are linking in the dashboard designer. In this case, I opened the MBD scorecard in the designer.
3. Now, edit the display condition in the dashboard designer. Make a change and click OK.
4. Edit the display condition again â€“ undoing your last change and click OK.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 for each view linked to a KPI.
6. Now republish your dashboard.
7. Re-export and you should be good to go.