I grabbed this from the beta news group this morning. The following Monitoring and Analytics features have been added in Microsoft PerformancePoint Server 2007 CTP2:
- Thin Dashboard Consumer. Provides the user experience of thin
analytic dashboards created in Dashboard Designer.
- Publish to SharePoint. Allows users to publish dashboards to
Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 or Microsoft Office SharePoint
- Preview. Provides dashboard preview capabilities from Dashboard
Designer before publishing to SharePoint.
- Dashboard Designer. Allows users to assemble views and filters
from the catalog into a dashboard.
- Filters (parameterization). Provides a definition and framework
for accepting and passing filters among the scorecards and views within
- Analytic View Designer. Provides create and configure capabilities
inside Dashboard Designer for analytic chart and grid views. For CTP2, this
is limited to an MDX text box with preview and filter capabilities.
- Scorecard Editor. Provides an enhanced scorecard build experience,
including cut, copy and paste, right click, hide rows, and MDX expression
- Strategy Maps. Provides an enhanced strategy map build experience,
including additional stencils and shapes.
- Thin OLAP Charts. Provides space-efficient bar and line charts of
Analysis Services 2005 queries for dashboards.
- Thin OLAP Grids. Provides space-efficient HTML tables of Analysis
Services 2005 queries for dashboards.