Finally, the last Tab called the VIEW. No, not the tv show. This is going to be a short post. [;)] The view tab allow you to play around with current view of the scorecard. Not very exciting, but needs to be there.
- Zoom: Increase the size of the scorecard if the text is small. Accessibility I guess.
- Workspace: Shows and Hides the Workspace task pane.
- Details: Shows and Hides the Details task pane.
- Toggle: It is greyed out.
- Expand All: It is greyed out, but I’m sure it will expand all the nodes within the scorecard.
- Collapse All: It is greyed out, but I’m sure it will collapse all the nodes within the scorecard.
Ok, that is enough on the Ribbonbar. I’ll move onto other features next week.
Have a nice weekend.