The benefits of Office PerformancePoint Server 2007
Office PerformancePoint Server 2007 greatly improves visibility into company performance and the factors that are driving it. Office PerformancePoint Server 2007 also enables employees to monitor key performance indicators to compare their actual performance against targets. Office PerformancePoint Server 2007 offers:
- Broad Adoption. Typical performance management systems are difficult to use and expensive to deploy beyond a handful of power users. Office PerformancePoint Server 2007 supports the broadest deployment of performance management information to thousands of users across the enterprise. Personalized scorecards and Microsoft Office applications enable the widest adoption of relevant, timely, and actionable information to help employees solve business problems.
- Robust Analytics. Powerful analytics capabilities enable business users to get the information they need to make decisions quickly and easily, without the need for technical assistance. By putting powerful analysis capabilities into the hands of business decision-makers, Office PerformancePoint Server 2007 helps the organization to be more nimble while reducing the demands on IT.
- Improved planning, budgeting, and forecasting. Drive strategic objectives and goals into the planning and budgeting process to ensure departmental plans align with corporate strategy. Reduce the time and effort required through centralized control and administration and workflow that manages the creation and submission.
- Faster financial reporting and consolidation. Consolidate financial data from multiple general ledgers and reporting systems to achieve a single, integrated view of financial information. Robust integration and administration of financial information helps increase information accuracy and reduce the time and effort required for statutory and management reporting.
- Leverage Existing IT Investments. Office PerformancePoint Server 2007 utilizes widely used and supported Microsoft technologies such as Windows Server, SQL Server, and Office SharePoint Portal Server. This utilization enables companies to leverage their existing investments and IT skill sets in these mission-critical enterprise technologies.