I just finished up helping installing ProClarity onto a server that already had SharePoint 12 and Business Scorecard Manager on it. When I went to install ProClarity, the setup fails with the following message.
To get it to work, you need to do the following. Thanks to the ProClarity team for helping getting this installed.
- Change default website (stopped) from port 80 to 8080, and start it up.
- Make sure the proper web extensions are enabled (Server Side includes, Active server pages, WebDav).
- Make sure that you change the SQL server authentication from Windows only to mixed mode.
- To Fix install issues of 6.2 on the 2007 Beta 2 Office (office12)
- Open regedit â€“ go HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\12.0, export out to a *.reg file. Open this reg file in notepad, do a search and replace for 12.0 to 11.0, save the file then import it back to registry.
- Install ProClarity PDP, BRE, etc.
- Dashboard install â€“ user admin password admin
- PAS â€“ go to http://[servername]:8080/pas
- To access Sharepoint â€“ go to http://%5Bservername%5D