The KPIDraw tool is a set of plug-in components for Microsoft Office Business Scorecard Manager 2005 (BSM2005) and Microsoft Office Visio 2003 (Visio).
The set comprises the following components:
1) Diagram Viewer for BSM2005. This component allows the user to select and display a Visio diagram inside the BSM2005 Report View. The color of each shape on the Visio diagram follows the indicator associated to a KPI or an Objective.
2) Diagram Tool for BSM2005. This component adds a floating window that displays a tree of Scorecard Elements.
The set allows users to do the following:
· Add a new KPI / Objective button
· Add a new KPI button to a Scorecard element
· Add an existing KPI button to a Scorecard element
· Associate, dissociate or delete buttons
Note: The Diagram Tool doesnâ€™t have a feature that accesses BSM2005 Scorecard data apart from KPIs or Objectives, nor does it have a feature to build Scorecard data from KPIDraw automatically, however, colors of any Visio shapes associated to BSM KPIs can be synchronized without any database coding by the tool.