Have you ever wanted to track the organizations, the horse shows and your results at those shows? NOW YOU CAN! This was one of the most requested features I have received and I’m really happy to provide it in the app. Wow, just think of all those ribbons on your wall or in your drawers. Now you can easily track your progress and see your success over time! Enjoy!
If you are an Organization that puts on lots of horse shows, please contact me at equestrianapp.com and I can help get you started adding all your shows to our app for your customers to track and use.
Below are the steps in using the Award tracker quickly.
- From the Mini App menu, you will see the new Awards icon. Just tap it.
2. You’ll see this screen without awards when you first start. Tap the ORGS button to search for or add an Organization that hosts the show.
3. You can search for an Organization using the search box and if you don’t see it, you can tap the Plus + icon in the upper right to add one. You’ll need to FOLLOW an organization you wish to track a show and award against.
Below is an example of the Organizations that I follow and show at.
4. Tap the see shows button or close the screen and tap the SHOWS button. You can search for an Show using the search box and if you don’t see it, you can tap the Plus + icon in the upper right to add one. You’ll need to FOLLOW a Show you wish to track an award against.
Below is an example of the Shows that I follow and have attended or am going to attend.
5. And now finally awards, you can tap the Plus + icon in the upper right to add one. In here you can add all the classes you will be competing in. Then after you compete, you can tap the award and quickly update the placing and other specific class information.
Below is an example of the Awards that I have received
Barn Pros is now a corporate sponsor!
Ever since I released The Equestrian App, I have been astounded by the number of people using it all around the world to care for their horses. A day doesn’t go by when I get to read an email about someone sharing his or her excitement of using this useful app. But today, I get the chance to share some exciting new with you!
Just don’t find a barn, find yours.
A lot of you probably have already heard about Barn Pros, but if you haven’t, I’ve always considered them to be the Nordstrom of barns. After thorough research, I choose to build my barn with them. You can see pictures of my barn on their web site as well as on my Instagram link below.
I’m so excited to announce that Barn Pros is going to be our first corporate sponsor of The Equestrian App. When you add your barn and stalls in the Barn Business section, you’ll see their amazing barn styles and stall offerings as the default images. From there you can tap a button that will launch you straight to the Barn Pros web site to shop for barn and stall offerings for yourself.
If you haven’t ventured into the Barn Business section yet, do so now. Managing your barn and stalls is a great tool, especially if you run a boarding business. It better communication in your barn by connecting people with the horses and the care they deserve. But, did you also know you can use it for your personal barn too? It is a great way to give others instructions on what to do when you’re not in the barn.
Thank you and enjoy the ride
founder of The Equestrian App
Free download at https://equestrianapp.com
#horses #equestrian #horsecare #horsemanship #quarterhorse #ranchlife #horseboarding #app #iphone #android
Everyone of your horses in your pocket. Download and use The Equestrian App for free.
#horses #equestrian #quarterhorse #app #iphone #android #horsecare
When you’re an equestrian, you are totally weather dependent. So I added it in the app.
There is so much going on in our busy barns and The Equestrian App helps bring everyone together around one equine focused calendar.